People consume CBD to cope with mental health issues such as stress. It is unsurprising because there exists evidence that cannabidiol could ease stress symptoms. Therefore, you may also want to use a product with CBD for stress. There are so many CBD goods in the market that you may be in two minds about which one to choose for stress. Anyhow, with research, you can discover an item that helps to meet your requirements. To simplify your selection, we will discuss some of the factors to look at when searching for a CBD stress relief product.
How To Make The Purchase
It is important to vet the product with strict criteria to confirm its safety, quality, and transparency regarding its components and potential effectiveness. So, we would recommend choosing a CBD item with the following features.
- Check whether it is made from the industrial hemp plant grown on a US farm.
- Check the product’s third-party laboratory report for its THC content. The quantity of THC in a hemp CBD item should not be above 0.3%, under the US federal government’s law.
- Check whether the item was tested at a third-party laboratory that complies with the ISO 17025 standard.
- Look at that lab document to know whether it has cleared the inspections for heavy metals, molds, and other possible contaminants.
- Determine the CBD strength of the product.
- Look at the product’s packaging for any components recommended for mental stress relief.
- Weigh the brand’s or manufacturer’s reputation, on the basis of factors like customer reviews, possible FDA warnings to that producer, and so forth. If that manufacturer has made unsubstantiated health claims regarding their CBD goods, or has sold unapproved CBD products, then the FDA might have warned them.
How To Utilize It For Stress
If this is your first time using CBD, then experiment with different dosages to discover the dose that works for you. In the event of your doctor not recommending a specific dose, or the item packaging lacking dosage recommendations, consider consuming 20 to 40 milligrams of CBD. If that dosage does not reduce your stress symptoms, then increase it gradually, and monitor in what way your body responds to each new dose.
As per a study from 2011, an individual can safely use up to 1500 milligrams of CBD daily. That said, it may not be a bad idea to discuss this with a doctor, especially if you have any major, non-stress health condition.